Chalet Vélo nestles within its own grounds and provides a considerable degree of privacy. Built to house 12 guests and two staff, it has lots of living space and a large well equipped kitchen, as in the winter season it is a catered ski chalet.
The spacious fireside lounge and dining area is the perfect meeting area for a pre-dinner beer and an exchange of the day's stories and events. The snug on the 2nd floor is ideal for a chill out area.
All the bedrooms have been fitted with locally made solid timber bedroom furniture built to a unique design by a local artisan charpentier and are comfortable and well furnished with a good ratio of en suite facilities.
The chalet has a large ski room with plenty of storage, that is padlocked and can be used for storage of bikes. and drying of wet gear.
The beds are twins, and can be pushed together, but not zipped!
- Room 1 - Double or twin with en suite shower and wc. Located on the ground floor.
- Room 2 - Double or twin with en suite shower and wc.
- Room 3 - Double or twin sharing a bathroom with room 4.
- Room 4 - Double or twin sharing a bathroom with room 3.
- Apartment - 1 double bed, plus a bunk room with two beds, ensuite shower and toilet
- Lounge/mezzanine area on the first floor.
- Lounge and dining room
- Balcony (smoking area)
Hot Tub at €10 extra a day